Tplink Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Gaming Router
- The Fastest Gaming Router – AX11000 speed machine that delivers Wi-Fi Speeds Over 10 Gbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz Gaming) + 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Game Accelerator – Detect and optimize gaming streams, to ensure your gaming stays immersive
- Game Protector – Keep your accounts and documents safe with Homecare™ security system powered by Trend Micro™.7
- Game Statistics – Real-time latency, game duration and network resource allocation in a glance with fine-tuned UI.
- Ultra Connectivity - 2.5 Gbps WAN port and eight Gigabit LAN ports, 2 USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C provide extensive connectivity.6
- Powerful Processing – 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 3 coprocessors ensure your network performance always at peak run.
- Highly Efficient – OFDMA increases the avg. throughput and reduces the lag.
- Easy and Smart – Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
Well, that does look .. special? TP-Link will be releasing a new gaming router, the Archer AX11000. This bad boy has tri-band WIFI, but also is 802.11ax compatible. With Tri-band they combine one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz bands offering a theoretical throughput of 10.756Mbit/s.
The router will be fitted with a whopping eight antennas, interesting is that it is next-gen compatible, yes it supports the new 802.11ax wireless standard, including 4x4 MU-MIMO support for down- or upload, orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDMA) and 1024 QAM. The router has been fitted with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired devices.
The hardware is based on a 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 1 GB of memory and 512 Megabytes of flash memory. It is a gaming router so you may give priority to game-relevant traffic based on the Quality of Service. Pricing and availability of the router will be announced later.