Tplink Archer AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
Blazing WiFi up to 6Gpbs
With 1024 QAM, OFDMA and 160 MHz Channel Support, the AX600 boosts WiFi speeds up to 1148 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 4804MBps on the 5 GHz band.
4X Capacity for more Devices
With revolutionary OFDMA and AX MU-MIMO technology, the AX6000 provides up to 4x more capacity than AC WiFi to connect more devices at once.
A More Efficient Network
OFDMA and BSS color technology optimize packet delivery to reduce wait time and interference, increase channel usage and provide greater efficiency.
8 high-gain antennas send powerful WiFi throughout your home while Rangeboost and Beamforming technology concentrate signal directly to your devices.
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO5 are both supported.
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In - TP-Link HomeCareTM provides whole network with advanced antimalware service powered by Trend MicroTM, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS7
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
Next Generation AX WiFi is Here
With more WiFi devices and higher bandwidth requirements, the need for a high capacity WiFi network is greater than ever.
802.11ax WiFi with OFDMA, 160MHz Channel Support, AX MU-MIMO and 1024 QAM is built for greater capacity, more efficiency and to handle more devices.
The Archer AX6000 is TP-Link’s first AX WiFi router to support your growing need for WiFi whether you’re streaming 4k/8k movies, online gaming, experiencing VR, or engaging with your smart devices.