Tp link Deco M3 Wi-Fi System AC1200
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- A Deco M3 two-pack (1 router—Deco M4R and 1 extender—Deco M3W) delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 3,000 square feet (US version).
- Get further mesh Wi-Fi coverage by simply plugging in more Deco add-on extender Deco M3W into wall outlet.
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Deco M3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M3 is a simple way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 3,000 square feet (2-pack, US version). 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless connections work together to provide even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.
Want more coverage? Simply add more Decos.
Convenient Plug-In Wi-Fi for Additional Coverage
Weak Wi-Fi signal in the hallway, kitchen, garage or basement? Get further Mesh Wi-Fi coverage by simply plugging more Deco add-on compact extenders Deco M3W into wall outlet, and enjoy all the functions of the main router.
Notes: Deco M3W needs to work with Deco routers to extend Mesh Wi-Fi.
Plug in the extender about halfway between the main router and the Wi-Fi dead zone. The smart signal indicator helps you find the appropriate spot, just a glance, flexibly and conveniently.
Connected and network is available
Connected but network is unavailable
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, downloading, gaming and more as you move through your home, and no more switching Wi-Fi names, creating a truly seamless online experience.
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home Extender
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
Stays Fast, Always
Adaptive path selection keeps your network running at top speed
Ensure you stay online even if one node fails by automatically rerouting data
Traditional Router with Extender